The master's degree program is open for admission in both winter or summer semester, starting in October and April, respectively.
The application deadlines are
- 15th June for the next winter semester,
- 15th December for the next summer semester.
Admission will be granted if the entry requirements are fulfilled:
- Undergraduate degree (BSc)
- Minimum academic achievements in higher mathematics, physic/mechanics, chemistry/biology, and/or water-related science and engineering
- English language proficiency
- Admission interview
Tuition fees of 1,500 euros per semester are to be introduced for international (non-EU) students at the universities in Baden-Württemberg from the winter semester 2017/2018 onwards.